On turmeric extract (curcumin), there are various health-promoting properties. For example, it is used to prevent metastasis of cancer and to retard the effects of Alzheimer’s disease. However, there are a lot of pieces of research on the anti-inflammatory effects of curcumin. This is very important for people suffering from inflammatory diseases such as rheumatism and arthritis or old age-related joint problems as wear and tear or cartilage degeneration. Supplements based on curcumin can help combat the effects of these disorders. In this article, we will give you some information of this healthy extract.
Content of the article:
- What is turmeric extract?
- Advantages of curcumin (turmeric extract) for the health
- The effect of turmeric extract for the joints
- What can be ingested that has curcumin?
- Supplements on the basis of curcumin